Wednesday, December 15, 2010

New Beginnings




The past few days have been spent thinking up of a name and suggesting it first to my friend, who would tell if she likes the name or not, and then suggesting the names she likes to blogger, and let it inform me if the name has already been taken or not.
For some reason every name that came to my mind was something that would give the impression that the blog with such a name HAD to be full of positive content. And though somewhere deep down I want this blog to be positive, and I would try my level best to refrain from putting in my negative, depressing thoughts, I don't know if I would be able to go far with that. :) For a past few days I have also found my self reading some optimistic blogs. They put in a nice picture or some inspiring quote. And I want to do the same in my blog. Put in something good that people can learn from, and which gives them a positive outlook towards life.

So the names accepted by my friend were:
  • New Life.
  • Sunshine.
  • All smiles.
  • Why so serious? :P (of course from the movie)
These were all already taken. So I went to dictionary.com, and while searching for synonyms I came up with Oriental Sparkle. The name was available and when I asked my friend, she liked it too.. :D

Oriental means (usually initial capital letter) of, pertaining to, or characteristic of the Orient, or East; Eastern.
Sparkle means to issue in or as if in little sparks, as fire or light. 

Finally, I am here with my first post on my all new blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment